Thursday, July 23, 2009

1 pink cardi, 2 pairs of shoes

I love my ridiculously pink cardigan. I bought it at a London H&M back in 2005 while hanging out with my friend Laura. Who woulda thought that a California chick like me would finally meet a Finnish lady like Laura in England?? It was fate! It had to be!

Inside Shoes
Best pair of cheap-o shoes, ever.

Outside Shoes
Worn-out, yet trusty.

cardigan: H&M.....tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Torrid
Mary Janes: Wal-Mart.....Skull Vans: PacSun.....right-hand ring: hsn.com


This is from the Xavier line of silver and cz jewelry on HSN, and this style is called "Belle Epoque."

2 comments:

  1. I love pink & black (and what a cute retro-y look you're rocking)!

    I totally forgot you met Laura--I'm so jealous!

    That ring is awesome. I love anything deco-ish (I keep making up words in this comment. Woo)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check hsn.com almost daily, looking for Xavier rings on clearance. As soon as a size 5 ring hits below $20.00, I buy it! Xavier rings are awesome art deco repro rings.

    I keep telling Brian that we need to go back to London to see Laura again. She is so friggen beautiful, both in personality and in looks. Well, duh, you know this already. ;)

    Pink & black so rocks~!

    ReplyDelete