Monday, July 13, 2009

the cubicle dweller in her environment

This morning, right as I walked from the parking garage to the workplace, I saw a wild turkey. And of course, it ran away from me as I followed it to take a pic.

If you look over at my profile, yes, that is also a wild turkey. I love these cool birds.

My coworker Maria kindly took these pics. Thank goodness, she understands the importance of journaling outfits.



black cardigan: Nordstrom Rack.....teal top: Ross.....black skirt: Ross
ballet flats: Payless.....bracelet: my sister's stash of 1980s jewelry
necklace: Tiffany & Co.




What do you do when life leaves you four really black bananas on your kitchen counter? Make banana bread, of course!

I used the America's Test Kitchen recipe for banana bread and made them into muffins.


2 comments: