Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 14, 2009 - San Ramon and "Bruno"

Tuesday was spent attending a training seminar in San Ramon, a town that's only 7 miles away from where I do work, Pleasanton. It was pretty cool meeting the West region big wig and finally having a face to match with a name seen only in corporate memos.


baggy sweater: Nordstrom....top: Ross.....black skirt: Ross
shoes: Payless.....necklace: self-assembled




I was inspired to make a necklace from this post over at Work With What You've Got. Last Sunday, I went to Michaels and lucked out in finding a ladybug charm. I heart ladybugs. And the chain is a 42-inch Figaro folded in half.



When I got home, my awesome friend Dorena called me and warned me not to go to the Tori Amos show that night. We decided to go see Bruno instead.

I changed into a comfier outfit. Sort of.


same top from earlier.....jeans: Bitten by SJP, Steve & Barry's
shoes: Chucks.....bracelet: Wet Seal.....same necklace from earlier


To prepare for the 7:45p showing, we each downed 2 bottles of Red Stripe at her place and then picked up some Blue Moon Belgian ale at 7-11. And thanks to Dorena's trusty Adidas bag, we snuck the Blue Moons into the theatre.

Bruno was friggen awesome! But I do think my extreme beer buzz made the movie much more funnier than it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment