Sunday, July 26, 2009

you got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancing

Today was the first time I went on a jog since May. Whoa, what a lapse!

The most important thing I had to keep reminding myself is to start small, especially when it comes to getting back into a routine. I was intent on jogging 2 miles but swiftly had to put the kibosh on that as soon as I actually started jogging. So, I jogged 1.38 miles, then I walked the rest.

What I looked like after the jog.
What I felt like after the jog. Just kidding!
shirt: Target.....shorts: Target.....socks: Target
shoes: Kohls....bracelets and necklace: the same from yesterday's post

And yes, I saw No Doubt yesterday at Shoreline in Mountain View. Such an awesome show! It is one of the best shows I've ever been to! I've always liked No Doubt, ever since buying their Tragic Kingdom cd back in 1995. But after finally seeing them live, I looove them now!

We sat Row W in the upper level, which is really far from the stage. This pic is the best I could do with my little camera, but whatever, it was all about the music.

The only downers for the night were: 1. The Sounds had a really short set, so they only played 1 song from their first (and their best) album, and 2. Paramore was boring.


Okay, I lied. It wasn't just about the music. It was about the experience. The new footage that played behind No Doubt during the show was awesome. Gwen did push-ups right before "Just A Girl", whatever, that show-off! We were on our feet the entire time because the energy was so contagious. No Doubt looked like they really enjoyed being there! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you saw them! I'm kind of jealous... I didn't really think I wanted to see them but I guess I did! Gwen is super-human, I swear.

    I have those tennis shoes too!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot pink and black Nikes are soo nice!

    I was kinda ehh about seeing No Doubt, but I'm super-glad I went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was so wrong about the shoes--I went home and said, "WTF? Those are totally different." Ah ha ha. I am lame. They're pink, black & white but they're not Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, nice review. I saw a few photos my friend too at that concert. Gwen was so fit! I wonder if she went commando, i mean she was wearing her pants really low... :D

    ReplyDelete