Sunday, July 26, 2009

steak-frites

This afternoon, I got to hang out with my friend and former SJSU classmate, Kim. :) We had lunch at White Shallot, a French-Vietnamese restaurant. And the rest of the day was a blur: BevMo, Santana Row, DSW, Loehmann's, and Trader Joe's. We ended the night by having dinner while watching Wall-E on dvd.

I wore a hoody even though we did a lot of walking around in the heat because I'm cool like that.

hoody: Roots Canada.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....jeans: Bitten, Steve & Barry's
belt: Mervyn's.....Etnies sneakers: PacSun.....necklace: Tiffany & Co.

This hoody is my favourite souvenir from a trip to Toronto.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love that hoodie. The pattern is adorable and that colour is so cute! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern print was the big reason I bought this jacket. I was intent on buying something cute from Roots, and I succeeded!

    ReplyDelete