Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009 - hangover day

Because I was so drunk yesterday night, I couldn't drive home. Dorena (my hero) let me pass out at her place. This morning, I woke up rather early so I wouldn't have to deal with traffic getting home.

Once I got home, because I was both drowsy and hungover, I was a lot lazier than usual in picking my work outfit. Yep, I wore the same skirt as yesterday. I just threw it in the dryer for ten minutes, and it was fine. And it kinda helps that I was at a centre* in San Ramon yesterday and my coworker Maria was at our home centre in Pleasanton.

cardigan: PacSun.....top: Target.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Payless.....necklace: self-assembled



This acrylic/base metal pendant was purchased at the same time as yesterday's ladybug charm. That's also the same kind of chain as yesterday's necklace.


*I used the British spelling because the company we work for is based out of the UK.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Payless in YEARS. Looking at those shoes, I need to start going back... ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got those shoes only a week ago!! They were twenty-bucks!

    ReplyDelete