Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

The shoes in this post were not what I originally picked for the outfit. I had on a pair of flats this morning, and as soon as I got into work, I changed into these heels.

Yes, I keep shoes at work. Hidden away in a bottom file cabinet in the back office are two pairs of back-up shoes. My (new) manager thought it was kinda funny that I have a shoe stash, so I told her that I'm like Mr. Rogers---I have my outside shoes and I have my inside shoes. Well, not really. It's just nice having back-up shoes.

And oops, I forgot to change out of the heels when I left work.


cardigan: Nordstrom Rack.....top: Ross.....black skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles.....right-hand ring: hsn.com


silver and cz, baby!

I have a small collection of silver rings purchased off hsn.com. And, yes, that is hsn as in Home Shopping Network. I don't buy rings right as I see them on tv. I just wait a few months and buy them on clearance on the website. Me = so not an impulse shopper.

1 comment:

  1. That is a genius idea to have backup shoes at work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete