Tuesday, July 28, 2009

keep holding my hand, so we don't get separated

This Liz Claiborne cardigan is the hottest pink in all the land. And, yes, I am a sucker for pink sweaters.

Also on display are my newly created necklace and bracelet. I took two bags of mixed beads, mixed them together, and strung them all up.


cardigan: Marshall's.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....skirt: Bitten, Steve & Barry's
shoes: Payless.....necklace and bracelet: home-made.....right-hand ring: hsn.com




2-carat cz silver ring

This last pic is for Rachel. Click to embiggen.

2 comments:

  1. Erin made me a mixed bead/stone necklace and it's seriously my favourite piece of jewelry. LOVE it! Yours is totally fab. I don't know if I could get away with hot pink but I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anybody can look great in hot pink! Just find a cute hot pink cardigan and try it on!

    ReplyDelete