Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays." - 'Office Space'

Yesterday was a heavy-duty day at Chez VDB. I cooked. I cleaned out my closet. I had a glass or two of Rex-Goliath merlot along the way.

So, today, I really lagged in getting ready for work this morning. The outfit is the usual, but I was super-excited about wearing two pieces of jewelry that were given to me by my friend Alannah.


pullover: H&M.....skirt: Ross.....shoes: Payless
handbag: Dooney & Bourke.....bracelet: a gift from Alannah
right-hand ring: a gift from Alannah


I've been told by several chicas that this little satchel is too small to deal. For me, it's the contrary! I can fit my cellphone, wallet, passport, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, lip balm, keys, work keys, and a 3 oz bottle of Lather lotion in this tiny wonder.

It's Hello Kitty!

This ring is plastic, and it rocks!

Alannah has the bestest taste!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm so honoured to be mentioned in your blog! I got that HK bracelet in Hawaii and it's one of my favourite pieces ever! I wish I'd bought like 5 more because everyone I know wanted one after they saw mine.

    You have such awesome style--thanks for letting me know about your blog!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alannah, the whole world needs to know all about your awesomeness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so sweet! Thanks~! <3

    ReplyDelete