Monday, August 23, 2010

circle in the sand, round and round

This is another post for Em.

I'll always remember July 9 of this year. Emily and I went to the Anthro in SF, where I actually bought stuff! Then, we had a divine dinner at Zuni Cafe and saw the magnificent Idina Menzel in concert.

This is the dress I purchased at Anthro that really lifted up my self-esteem:
Polka Peppered Dress from Anthropologie
Polka Peppered Dress by Maeve, $39.95

And why did this dress make me feel good? I tried on a size 8, and it fit. I definitely had to buy it!

This is how I looked in this dress on Aug. 21:
polka-peppered-dress-a
polka-peppered-dress-b
polka-peppered-dress-c

Even though the dress fits fine on the chest, I really do prefer to wear it with the straps.

And what I'm most proud of is the fact that I'm not holding in my tummy. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. I like it with the straps too. So glad you found an awesome Anthro dress that fits you. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachel--amazing! What a cute dress, it's like MADE for you! Congrats on the size 8 too! You're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can just imagine this dress with bright red heels! SMOKING HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em - This dress converted me to Anthro!

    Rach - I really do need some hott shoes for this dress. Red it is!

    Alannah - I still can't thank you enough for being my "eating right" inspiration!

    ReplyDelete