Sunday, August 15, 2010

play up on the roof and forget about your day

This is how I looked on Aug. 13:
8-13-10-a
8-13-10-b
sweater: Loehmann's.....dress: Tulle
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW


At work, I had received a handful of compliments for this "skirt," but I didn't have the heart to tell people that I was actually sporting a dress. The top half of the dress is way too loose on me, so I wore a cardi to hide it.

The black sweater is too severe of a contrast with this dress. So, next time, I'll pair it with a grey sweater or something that goes with the dress's colour scheme.

2 comments:

  1. I think the black looks great with the dress! I'm all about layering with dresses! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm thinking about wearing a v-neck cardi next time because the top of the dress is nice. It's loose but nice.

    ReplyDelete