Sunday, August 22, 2010

honey, leave a light on for me

This post is for Em.

Em had asked a while back for me to take photos of me in my bridesmaid dress. Hey, I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding, go figure.

So, here's a shot from April 15, two days after it arrived via UPS:
bridesmaid-dress-4-15-10

Whoa, check out that smirk on my face. Yeah.

Back in April, I had lost enough weight to squeeze into this size 10P dress. I remember being frustrated that I still struggled to zip it up. The dress was tight across my stomach and my chest. I hurriedly took it off and hid it in the closet.

(
I could have purchased a size 12P, but that size was a little loose.)

Fast forward. I hung out with Em earlier this month, and she asked me to take another photo in the dress, since it had been a while.

So, here are a couple of shots from yesterday:
bridesmaid-dress-8-21-10-a
bridesmaid-dress-8-21-10-b

It fits way better now.

2 comments: