Friday, August 20, 2010

love is a mystery. there are no rules for the heart.

This is how I looked on Aug. 19:
8-19-10-a
8-19-10-b
sweater: Nordstrom.....t-shirt: Marshalls.....skirt: Ross
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: DSW

When I saw this skirt at Ross, I fell so much in love with the print and the price of this skirt that I bought it, even though it didn't fit. Just from looking at it on the rack, I could tell that it was too small for me. This skirt is a size 8, and, at the time, I so was not that size. What the heck was I thinking? Yeah.

This random purchase was done in August of last year. And it hung in the closet until May 24, 2010.
I love this skirt to pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's adorable that you bought it so long ago when it was too small and can wear it now! It was meant to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was my destiny to fit into this skirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete