Saturday, August 21, 2010

left, right, left, we all fall down

Brian and I walked around DT SJ for the heck of it. We eventually ended up at Loves Cupcakes, which I've been meaning to try since, oh, forever.

But, before I show off the cupcakes, let's see what I'm wearing today.
8-21-10-a
t-shirt: Hot Topic.....jeans: Steve & Barry's
socks: Target.....sneakers: Kohls
belt: I should have worn one.


Hold on.
I need to have a facial expression that's in the spirit of my bad-ass shirt.
8-21-10-c

So, Loves Cupcakes. I loooove this place, and I love that it's in DT SJ. I had a delicious mini black & white cupcake, which was filled with cheese cake and topped with a drizzle of chocolate ganache, and a regular-size of my all-time fave flavour, red velvet. Their red velvet cupcake tastes better than the ones I make (and I make some damn good ones). The cake itself was very moist, and, more importantly, it had cream cheese frosting.

I can't wait to go back to try the other flavours!


The goodies!
Loves Cupcakes - black & white
Loves Cupcakes - red velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment