Friday, August 6, 2010

ruby lips in the mirror, black heels on the floor

This is how I looked the evening of Aug. 4:
8-4-10-d
sweater: JC Penney.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....skirt: Banana Republic
socks: Target.....boots: Bakers Shoes
crossbody: Dooney & Bourke


It was date night for Brian and me.

We had martinis and spinach dip at The Grill On The Alley. That place is officially our place for drinks. Happy Hour is the best time to go.


The Grill On The Alley - blackberry cosmo
Stolichnaya blackberry cosmopolitan

Afterward, we had dinner and dessert at Ruffled Feathers Eatery. This place is new, and I hope it sticks around because of the rotisserie chicken and the strawberry brioche bread pudding.

Ruffled Feathers - strawberry brioche bread pudding
strawberry brioche bread pudding + vanilla ice cream = love

And after that, we watched Salt at Camera 12 Cinemas. I loved Salt! Thank goodness Tom Cruise turned down this movie because I wouldn't have even thought of watching it if the movie's protagonist was male. Angelina Jolie made this movie work. Just wow. Wow! I'll definitely watch this movie again before it leaves theatres. What can I say? I love female lone wolf action storylines, which are very rare these days.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm martinis! And those food pr0n pics look soooo yum! Looks like you and Brian had a very nice date night awwww! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we did!

    I think you would totally dig that strawberry brioche bread pudding!

    ReplyDelete