Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i said, "stand and deliver or the devil, he may take you."

This is how I looked on Aug. 2:
8-2-10-a
8-2-10-b
sweater: Macy's.....skirt: Wal-Mart
mini-socks: Payless.....shoes: Payless


***
I present to you a "before and after" montage.
before-after-8-2-10

The 155 number is a rough estimate. Back then, I wasn't doing much stepping on scales, other than doctor's office visits.

The skirt tag states that it's a size 8, but it fits more like a size 10. And judging from the before pic, the life was being squeezed out of me. And in the after pic? I'm swimming in it.

It truly is fascinating to look back through previous blog pics and see how far I've come.

2 comments:

  1. Honest opinion - I think you look fantastic in both photos. 155 or 128 (!!!) you look really beautiful. Jus' sayin'! :)

    You have come very very far--you are truly inspiring!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the before pic shows my utter distaste for buying new clothes when gaining or losing weight. Actually, both pics do. Ha!

    Thank you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete