Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i'm on my feet. i'm on the floor. i'm good to go.

This is what I wore when I hung out with Rachel on Saturday, July 31:
7-31-10-a
7-31-10-b
7-31-10-c
sweater: H&M.....secret tanktop: H&M.....dress: Shop Idee's Closet
leggings: Target.....socks: Target.....boots: Avenue
purse: Dooney & Bourke
uncropped photos: Brian

These photos were taken on the way to Los Cubanos in San Pedro Square. That restaurant is, hands down, my most fave restaurant in DT SJ. It's all about the braised oxtails and quatro leches cake. Also, a pitcher of sangria will make the night twice as nice!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that meal was incredible! Thank you and Brian for taking me there. You know I won't find anything like that in Sac. :( Sac = no culture. hahah

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sac has a gluten-free store, yet no Cuban food? So random!

    I'm so glad you had a good time at Los Cubanos!

    ReplyDelete