Friday, August 28, 2009

August 27 - SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks

Right after work, I rode BART to SF to see a baseball game. I met up with my best friend Em at Ross and we walked over to the ball park, where we met up with my hubby and his bff. I'm not into baseball, but I am into the good eats at AT&T Park. We sat on the Club Level -- Section 226, Row B. This was our first time sitting in this area, and I think it has forever spoiled us.

8-27-09-a
pullover: H&M.....eyeglasses: Chanel, by way of Lenscrafters
necklace: Tiffany & Co.
(obviously) not pictured - black slacks: Wal-Mart.....flats: Aerosoles

8-27-09-b
What I'm watching on the ride to SF.
"The Turk" is my most favourite ep of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
My two other super-faves, "Gnothi Seauton" and "The Good Wound," are also on my iPod.

8-27-09-c
emo self-pic.
Oh, by the way, I was not acting emo in this pic.
I was truly being emo because there was no a/c for the whole 1-hour ride from P-Town to SF.


8-27-09-d
Willie Mays statue.

8-27-09-e
Pink clouds.

8-27-09-f
Gordon Biersch garlic fries & a margarita.

8-27-09-g
This is what Section 226 looked like behind me.
Because the Giants did not score at all, people were leaving before the 7th inning.

The Giants super-mega-lost.
Giants: ZIP, ZILCH, NADA to D-Backs: ELEVEN!!

8-27-09-h
Pat Benatar kept me company on the train ride back to Pleasanton.

8-27-09-i
What I read on the ride back.
It's an entertaining and quick read.



5 comments:

  1. Those fries look amazing!~

    (I hate sports, don't tell Alannah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I already know!

    I love that ballpark (except the beer there is $8 and it's $6 at Coors Field). My parents got us club seats when we were there a couple of years ago and it was FAB. But then again, I love baseball. I totally had Gordon Biersch fries too, by the way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin - I should post a pic of mon amie Em's fries on FB. There was a RIDICULOUS amount of garlic on there.

    Alannah - I told Brian that the next time we see a baseball game, it has to be club seats again. The club concourse alone was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love reading your blog! Awesome pictures. :) I am so glad you had fun at the game!

    I miss you!
    xoxo
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you so much, Rach! One day, we'll see a game together!~!

    ReplyDelete