Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music.

Today was baggy sweater day for me. And because today was Super Tuesday, a day where I'm mostly on my feet, flats were a must.

Also at work, I stuffed, sealed, and stamped a huge number of envelopes for a client. When my coworker Maria joined in on the fun, I started singing "Neverending envelopes, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh....Neverending envelopes, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh."


When I got back from the post office, Maria was at the front desk, busy working on an e-mail. I got her attention by serenading her with Ike and Tina's "Proud Mary", complete with crazy dancing. That song was stuck in my head from hearing it on the radio on my way to the post office. What was even better was that Maria got up and started dancing and singing with me. Ah, the magic of 4:45 p.m.!

sweater: Nordstrom.....shirt: Gap.....skirt: Bitten, Steve & Barry's
flats: Payless.....bracelets: same ones from yesterday.....right-hand ring: hsn.com
necklace: self-assembled

I usually wear this ring on my right ring finger, but, recently, I discovered it fits
better on my right middle finger. Yeah, random.

A client at work asked me where I got this necklace, and she was so surprised
when I told her that I got all the pieces for the necklace at Michaels. :)


This detail shot also shows that my shirt isn't a flat grey.
It's grey with silvery nylon string mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment