Saturday, August 8, 2009

But I can't go for that, no, no, no can do.

Brian and I went for our usual downtown SJ walk, doing most of it on the Guadalupe River Trail.

And, yes, I am a firm believer of wearing a hat when going out and about. :)

pocket-tee: Gap.....jeans: Bitten, Steve & Barry's.....baseball cap: Target
Nike shoes: Kohls.....handbag: Dooney & Bourke.....bracelet: thrift store in O.C.
right-hand ring: silverjewelryclub.com
(Oh, by the way, I'm standing in front of abandoned property for the outfit shots.)

Stretch of trail between Park Avenue and San Fernando Street.

The trail right under Santa Clara Street. (And Brian.)

View of the backyard of the abandoned property on Julian Avenue.

Ducks!

An egret!

View of the afterthought Thomas Fallon statue facing Highway 87.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for walking (and cute hats)! These days, I have to wait until dark to walk because it's just too hot to go when the sun's out.

    I miss hats--I used to wear them when my hair was long but I never do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I got stuck doing my lunchtime walk on the treadmill in the workout room all because of the heat! I was bored out of my mind, but at least I listened to the go-go's!

    Do hats look funny on you with the short hair???

    ReplyDelete