Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Heavens to Murgatroyd~!!"

Today, at work, I kept doing my best Snagglepuss impression. I couldn't help it. That pink cartoon cat was on my mind.

Come to think of it, I do some really random things at work.

Last week, I danced like M.J. outside my manager's office when I heard 'P.Y.T.' on her internet radio station. I moonwalked, jumped onto my toes, and then I did that half-kick.

Yesterday, I looked up Academy Award-winning/nominated songs from the 1980s and proceeded to serenade my coworker with "Say You, Say Me", "Take My Breath Away", "I just called to say I love you", "Take a look at me now", and "Flashdance...What a feeling". And then I started doing that dancing/jogging while singing "Maniac".

For today's post, I picked the most fun poses of the 15 self-timer shots I made. Being random should be celebrated.

pullover: H&M.....skirt: Ross.....shoes: Aerosoles
bracelet: home-made.....right-hand ring: shopathometv.com (2001?)

I wore these same items of clothing in this blog's very first post, but obviously with different shoes and accessories.
I really love this black skirt, especially when paired with this green pullover.

using the same equation from yesterday's post:
base-metal chain, toggle clasp, and head pins from Michaels + leftover beads =

a totally cool bracelet!

This is another cz and 14K gold ring from shopathometv.com, but this time it's a 2-carat rock and all white metal.

4 comments:

  1. If being random should be celebrated, there should be a week-long-party for me because I'm the queen of random!

    I wish I could've been there to see you serenading and dancing! I hope your coworkers appreciate you like I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come across as really quiet and shy, so it comes as a shock to my coworkers that I do these random acts of randomness.

    I would love to see you, the queen of random, in action!

    ReplyDelete