Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's like raaaaiiin on your wedding day

Songs I sang at work:
"Ironic" by Alanis and that one Right Said Fred song. You know that one. ;)

My 4 o'clock pick-me-up:
a mug of Holy Chocolate "Amsterdam" topped with BonBonBar vanilla marshmallows. This was seriously a divine experience!

Oh! Let's talk about today's outfit....
This skirt makes me want to dance because of the flounce. And these dark green leather heels? I love how they make my legs look longer than usual.

Also, these shoes are the first pair of non-black work shoes I ever bought. A while ago, my coworker Maria and I went on a shoe-shopping excursion in SF, and she insisted I buy something that wasn't black. I liked how this style looked in black, but in green, oh yeah, baby!, it was even better.

Behold! A safe pose.

Boop-oop-ee-doop! OOP!

Uh-huh. Yeah!

cardigan: Nordstrom.....tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Nine West.....bracelet: Flashback's in Tustin, CA (I think)
right-hand ring: silverjewelryclub.com.....necklace: home-made

random plastic beads on elastic

trillion-cut blue topaz silver ring

dark green leather with brass studs

leather-covered heels = a great detail

My shoes match my Mama Mary necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment