Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So, how's it going to be? -- August 17 & 18

There was no outfit post yesterday, August 17, because my coworker Gina and I went to see Third Eye Blind at the bee-yoo-tiful Fox Theater in Oakland right after work. Well, not right after, since Gina actually changed into a sensible outfit. I'm just lazy.

8-17-09-a

8-17-09-b

Right before getting into the venue, Gina and I gave our leftovers to a homeless lady. Gina had a cup of soda that she didn't even touch because she was busy working on her bottle of spiked Diet Pepsi. I had gotten a friggen huge slice of cheese pizza that I couldn't finish, so I gave the lady half. Waste not, want not. I think this gave us good karma because we kept getting closer and closer to the stage throughout 3EB's set.

8-17-09-c

******
For the heck of it, I decided to do a little location photography for today's outfit. ;)

8-18-09-a
8-18-09-b
sweater: Loehmann's.....super-low-cut top: Marshall's.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Wal-Mart.....bracelet: silverjewelryclub.com
right-hand ring & necklace: Tiffany & Co.

purse: Liz Claiborne, a gift from Brian's mom

This is the workout room in the office building, y'all. I use that treadmill only on days when it just didn't make sense to go on a walk outside. Just throw on socks and sneakers, and I'm all set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment