Monday, August 31, 2009

Here I am, a walking primrose, wondering when I'm going to see you again.

Today, I stepped out of my comfort zone by wearing a green low-cut top with a heavily patterned black & white skirt.

I still wore a sweater because the top is sleeveless, and sleeveless doesn't jive with the dress code.

8-31-09-a
8-31-09-b
8-31-09-c
cardigan: Nordstrom.....top: Ross.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Nine West.....bracelet: Wet Seal

right-hand ring: trillion-cut peridot silver ring, but worn on my middle finger.

8-31-09-d
8-31-09-e


***

Cheap-o red wine of the week:

Insatiable cabernet sauvignon, $5.98 with club card at Safeway

8-31-09-f
This stuff is yummy! Really yummy!
Brian and I polished this bottle off in two nights. Yes, so much yum!

6 comments:

  1. I think that looks realllllllllly good together AND on you. Very flattering!

    I'm gonna get the energy to wire me close to you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my eyes on the prize, I see.
    Are you watching me, baby?

    - GAH, love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with Erin--this is one of my fave. outfits of yours! That colour looks incredible on you. Also, I love your pose in the last pic! Cute, cute, cute!

    I never buy wine but you're definitely making me want to! I don't think our Safeways carry anything other than 3.2 beer though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, don't worry about wine. I think you should stick to beer mostly because of your funny status updates on FB. ;)

    ReplyDelete