Friday, August 28, 2009

Damn, I lost my number and I lost my head, baby.

Nothing says, "I don't feel good, and I'm hungover. I wish I could call in sick, but, eh, I'll go to work anyway." better than my hott pink Liz Claiborne sweater!

This sweater is so loud, it will make your eyes deaf.

8-28-09-a
cardigan: Marshall's.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles


8-28-09-b
This picture has been desaturated and whatnot on Photoshop so you can actually see the buttons without searing your retinas.

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha, I totally love your descriptions. You're right though, that might be the hottest pink I've ever seen! You should wear that to the Kylie concert--she'd appreciate your neon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie would totally be able to see me in the crowd at the show with this hottt pink sweater on!!!

    ReplyDelete