Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm on the line. One open mind. This is my four-leaf clover.

Two years ago, my little brother gave me three cotton/cashmere sweaters from PacSun in teal, grey, and brown. I wear the first two colours to death, and today was the first time I ever wore the brown one. I'm so drawn to super-bright colours and dark depressing colours, that brown was just weird to me.

I'm on a mission to find a teal skirt to wear with this brown cardi.

cardigan: PacSun.....secret tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Payless

Oh, how I love the shiny tone-on-tone buttons!

***
Bonus!

Cheap-o red wine of the week:
Bella Sera chianti, marked down to $6.99 at CVS/Pharmacy
I think I have the Asian glow in this pic.
(Of course, I had a glass before taking this photo.)


I had to try this wine because 1. it was marked down, and 2. the importer is based in Hayward. Bay Area, represent! This was the first time I've ever had chianti, and, because it was pretty good, I'm ready to try pricier ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment