Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 31, 2009 outfit

This is 'Roger', the tom who got kicked out of the roost because he couldn't compete with the alpha-males. We also call him 'Henry'. Animal Control Services said he'll go home when m-season is over.
He doesn't like it when I follow him to take pics.

This is me, all happy that I'm at mon amie Rachel's house. The drive to Sacratomato was all right. It only took me 90 minutes in the commuter traffic.
cardigan: Loehmann's.....tanktop: Wal-Mart.....skirt: Wal-Mart
shoes: Wal-Mart.....necklace: a department store in the Philippines

It's a crystal-encrusted, 18K gold-filled pendant on an 18K gold-filled chain. My favourite detail is the Classical Greek profile, which is carved into a mirror. My mom bought this for me in 1991, while we were visiting relatives in the Philippines.

Rachel and I chilled out that Friday night. We played 'Rock Band' and 'Guitar Hero' with her husband and her downstairs neighbour. The highlight of my singing set was scoring 100% on HARD on Pat Benatar's "Heartbreaker" on 'Rock Band'. I looooooove that song so much! I know it like the back of my hand!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, more awesome jewelry and cute flouncy skirts! This outfit is really cute! I so wish I could've heard you singing Heartbreaker! Awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya! One of these days, you'll hear me belt out "Heartbreaker"~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that turkey looks so sad! :(

    GOD I love this outfit. Love love love. One of my all-time faves for sure. Va va voom! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe I found most of this outfit at Wal-Mart. Well, Wal-Mart's George line has gotten better, and yay, because Mervyn's is dunzo, L.e.i. found a new home.

    Roger is sad because he doesn't have any turkey friends. But he does love two of the clients at work. One feeds him Trader Joe's trailer mix and walnuts; the other feeds him dove feed.

    ReplyDelete