Friday, August 21, 2009

Zero, one, two, three, four days without you...

I didn't plan on wearing the same sweater from yesterday, but, I have to admit that it's my fave baggy sweater. It was less than six bucks at Nordstrom Rack.

I wore three different pairs of shoes today. My trusty hot pink and black skull Vans for stick-shift driving. My heels for work. My sneakers for my lunchtime walk. Sorry, I didn't feel like changing into three different pairs of shoes for the pics. ;)

Baby's got a brand new bag!
Thank you, Brian~!!


cardigan: Nordstrom Rack.....top: Ross.....skirt: Steve & Barry's
purse: Dooney & Bourke, Las Vegas

shoes: Payless.....2 bracelets: one home-made, the other store-bought

This is Erica. :)

I truly heart the navy blue tartan from D&B. Why? Because it makes me think of my Catholic school uniform! From kindergarten to eighth grade, I went to St. Bede Catholic School in Hayward, CA. Class of 1992. Ah, the good old days.

And, yes, I am a confirmed Catholic. I've even been to the Vatican.


This bracelet combination goes really well with my funky top.

No comments:

Post a Comment