Sunday, September 6, 2009

And all I can do is avoid my mind.

Ouch. I woke up badly hung over this morning. Well, Rach and I did have two bottles of red wine last night. Yeah.

Rach, her husband Shawn, and I had breakfast at Vallejo's. The chorizo, huevos y papas burrito is so friggen good. I also had a small bowl of menudo to see if it is a hangover cure. After a few spoonfuls, the headache subsided.

The drive back home was a bit excruciating because I was just feeling yucky. Thank goodness that Girls Aloud and Dannii Minogue kept me company on my stereo.

And, now, today's outfit photos~!

9-6-09-a
9-6-09-b
9-6-09-c
cardigan: H&M.....top: Kohls
jeans: Steve & Barry's.....shoes: Payless

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see the top of your blouse! The bottom looks really cute.

    I love the pose against the tree! <3

    Good to know that GA & Dannii are good for hangovers! Thankfully it's been a long time since I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wear this top sans cardigan or with a cardigan open in another post. I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete