Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'll keep you locked up in my head until we meet again.

9-17-09-a
9-17-09-b
cardigan: Target.....tanktop: Kohls.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Wal-Mart.....bracelet: home-made
peridot ring: silverjewelryclub.com
silver floral band: Tiffany & Co.


9-17-09-c
My facial expression in this pic was terrible, but I liked how my legs looked. Cropping is fun.

9-17-09-d
That's barbecue sauce on my finger, by the way.

***
Brian, his friend, and I saw P!nk at the Shark Tank!

The Ting Tings were the opening act, and they are so awesome!

Finally seeing P!nk live is an experience that I won't forget.

9-17-09-e

~~P!nk is bad-ass!!~~

4 comments:

  1. Ahahahah. BBQ sauce!~ <3

    I love the way you have been stacking the silver ring with gemstone rings, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bbq sauce was courtesy of the tri-tip sandwich I ate at the P!nk show. Whee!

    I forever wear a couple of rings stacked on my left-hand ring finger, why not on my right-hand ring finger? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to see P!nk--I bet The Ting Tings rocked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ting Tings were amazing! They were able to play their entire album, and they busted out some random samples, like the theme song for "Ghostbusters"!!!

    ReplyDelete