Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Don't turn away or you'll see me turn to stone.

I almost wore a black sweater today. Almost. But the purple sweater called out to me.

By the way, this dress is sleeveless. So, the sweater was needed to make it kosher for work.

This is how I looked at work.
9-1-09-a
Note the number of buttons done up in this picture. I have no idea why I was so self-conscious about this dress being low-cut. Even my coworker Maria asked me why I had 3 buttons done up since nothing was runneth over. Yeah.

This is how I looked when I came into work and when I went grocery shopping after work.
9-1-09-b
9-1-09-c
9-1-09-d
(Bonus "hand-on-hip" pose!)

cardigan: Loehmann's.....dress: Old Navy.....slip: Target
shoes: Payless.....right-hand ring: hsn.com


9-1-09-e
Hope Faith Miracles silver concave band ring.
(I'm still miffed that HSN stopped carrying Kristian Alfonso's jewelry line, by the way.
)

4 comments:

  1. I think it looked great without the sweater buttoned up so high! Low-cut = HOTT. <3 What a cute dress! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress was such an awesome find at Old Navy. And I learnt my lesson after today -- just leave the cardigan open for this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boobs are good, and you have nice ones.

    :D

    I love that dress!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a late bloomer, that it's really hard for me to appreciate the boobs and give them the respect they deserve! ;)

    ReplyDelete