Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How does it feel to hear your songs on the radio?

I found this black and blue top in the clearance-clearance racks at Charlotte Russe. Normally, I wouldn't wear a shiny low-cut top like this (especially to work!), but, since it was so cheap, why not.

I'm all about tiptoeing outside of my comfort zone!


9-23-09-a
9-23-09-b
sweater: Target.....top: Charlotte Russe....skirt: Steve & Barry's
shoes: Payless

Oh la la~!
9-23-09-c

And here's a pic without the sweater.
9-23-09-d

I really adore this top. :)

I'll be on the lookout for a bolero or a shrug to wear with it.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Every time you wear a "low-cut" top (which I don't really think they are, personally!), it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin - Thank you! <3

    Alannah - Thank you, too! <3 I'm so used to being so covered up.

    ReplyDelete