Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm not containable -- this time, love is not sustainable.

This skirt has pockets, and I'm not afraid to use them~!

9-29-09-a
9-29-09-b
sweater: H&M.....skirt: Target.....shoes: Wal-Mart
necklace: silverjewelryclub.com


This is the second aubergine sweater I've purchased this month. When I saw this pullover at H&M on Monday, it was actually the teal one that drew me over to the rack. Of course, eggplant won me over in the end. Come to think of it, I may go back just to purchase this pullover in teal and in black.

2 comments:

  1. You look so good in jewel tones!!

    Those shoes are super cute (I admire them every time you wear them)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get yourself a pair of these Mary Janes!! Seriously!

    I'm so buying more jewel purple pieces.

    ReplyDelete