Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The ocean sang. The conversation dimmed.

Purple + green = nice.

I liked wearing this aubergine cocoon sweater with this green ruffled top.
9-16-09-a
9-16-09-b

This is how I looked for some of my shift because I was overheated from my lunchtime walk. It turns out this top really is kosher for work since it has a little bit of a sleeve. Even my manager's boss didn't have a problem with it.
9-16-09-c
9-16-09-d
sweater: Target.....top: Ross.....skirt: Steve & Barry's
shoes: Payless


By the way, I bought this aubergine sweater because it looked really good on Maria.

***
That night, Brian, his friend, and I went to the Sharks Teal & White game. This game is basically a pre-pre-season scrimmage game / fan event.

9-16-09-e
9-16-09-f
9-16-09-g

2 comments:

  1. YAY hockey! I have to say I don't know how much rooting I will get to do this year because the Avs are pretty much guaranteed to suck, but maybe they'll surprise me. :( I always root for the Sharks (when we're not playing them) because of you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I root for the Avs when they're playing other teams! I also do that with the Canucks since they're my friend Em's team.

    The Sharks -- gah, they have that captain drama going on. And get this, Patrick Marleau's face isn't on any of the season tickets. WTF. The last time I checked, he still had another year to go?? HUH.

    ReplyDelete