Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm waiting and fading and floating away.

I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit by not pairing the usual black shoes with my mostly black outfit.

This photo was taken by my coworker Maria right after we got off work. I look so friggen tired and drained because I really was friggen tired and drained. Going to bed at 2am and waking up five hours later can do that to a person. I was so out of it that I couldn't even stand up straight.

9-11-09-a
cardigan: Nordstrom.....secret tanktop: Marshall's.....skirt: Papaya
flats: Target


9-11-09-b
I bought these flats because they weren't black and because they were $12.99.

9-11-09-c
The embroidery on this skirt is lovely.

Maria and I then went off to Sear's at the nearby mall for a little retail therapy. There was plenty of fitting room time, and we both bought sandals that were on clearance for $2.98.

I tried on a teal ruffled sleeveless top and a shiny polyester skirt with my trusty cardi. I liked the outfit but wasn't jazzed enough to buy the pieces. Yep, I was tired all right.

9-11-09-d

***
Oh, before I forget...

Even though Roger hates my guts, he kindly posed for a pic.
9-11-09-e
He's such the prima donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment