Friday, September 4, 2009

it's so deep, it's so wide, you're inside.

The office centre was super-dead today. Apparently, most of the clients thought that Labor Day weekend was a four-day weekend. Whatever.

9-4-09-a
Roger strutting his stuff.

9-4-09-b
Self-pic at the front desk.

I wore my basic outfit of a sweater and a black skirt. But I left the cardi unbuttoned to show off the top. Yeah, the top. ;)

9-4-09-c
9-4-09-d
9-4-09-e
cardigan: Target.....top: Marshall's.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles.....right-hand ring: silverjewelryclub.com

Oh, did I mention that Brian's the one who takes my outfit pics if the pics are obviously not on my apartment balcony? As much as I think I'm crafty and clever with the tripod and camera self-timer on my porch, it's just wayyy better to have him take the location shots.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I could die over that last picture! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian likes to hold the shutter button down, and so he catches the most random stuff! I was just running my fingers through my knotted hair, and this was the best one of the sit-down shots.

    ReplyDelete