Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle.

The only thing exciting about today's outfit is the poses.

9-22-09-a
9-22-09-b
pullover: H&M.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles


***
Warning: close-up photos of an arachnid ahead!

I almost walked into this super-huge bugger while on my usual lunchtime promenade. It freaked me out!

And being the weirdo that I am, right after I finished my walk, I ran and got my camera to take pics of this large spider.

9-22-09-c
9-22-09-d
9-22-09-e

2 comments:

  1. I hope that's just a huge close-up and that spider is not as big as it looks! OHMYGAH. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body of the spider was a little bigger than a quarter. I think! Yeah, I was tempted to hold coins up next to it for comparison, but the preciousness that is life told me not to!

    ReplyDelete