Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Now, it all turns sour. Come sweeten every afternoon.

Today's pictures were taken a bit too late in the day. I tried salvaging them in Photoshop. Boo.

Anyway!

This pink sweater gets the most compliments from the clients in the office centre. I've been told so many times that I need to wear pink more often all because of this cardi.

9-30-09-a
9-30-09-b
9-30-09-c
sweater: H&M.....top: Ross.....skirt: Ross.....shoes: Payless
garnet ring: silverjewelryclub.com
silver band: It's A Girl Thing! in Willow Glen


9-30-09-d
One ring is worn higher than the other because I can't stand it when they rub against each other.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I stagger my rings too! I always wear a lot (usually I have at least 7 on) so that's absolutely necessary.

    I especially love the pink & black combo on you!

    I tried to find you on Yelp but couldn't... I tried to search for lanewayne and look under your gmail address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally gave you the wrong Yelp info. My profile page is leina.yelp.com . That's a big diff right there! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY!~ Pink is really good on you, and I love it with the all black.

    ReplyDelete