Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tripping on intensity, I'm weighed down by gravity.

Today was mostly uneventful. Mostly. I was about to fall asleep at work, that's how boring it was. That was until right when I got home from work. As I pulled the car up to a spot on the street, to park right behind a motorcycle, the rear tire rubbed on the storm grate and popped.

Effing crap, I blew out a tire on Brian's car.

Meh.

I totally freaked out and called up Brian right away. He just laughed about it and said he would get it fixed. I wish I could deal with stress like he can.

Right after getting off the phone, I decided, why the heck not. Let's work on today's blog photos.

I took at least ten different shots, but I'm just going to post this one because I look the way I feel in this pic.


9-3-09-a
top: Target.....skirt: Steve & Barry's.....shoes: Payless
necklace: Lane Bryant.....right-hand ring: Tiffany & Co. rose ring

9-3-09-b

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh!~ I'm sorry. I am. I don't deal well with that kind of thing either.

    But I do love the resulting picture. It's both pretty and natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I won't say that Chris would laugh but he's SO good at shrugging stuff off when I would totally freak out. I'm slowly getting better but ugh, I still have the TOTALFREAKOUTOHMYGAH for at least a few minutes before I can mellow out and come back to reality.

    Either way, blown tire=NO FUN. :( But at least you look great! I love that top. I never see the really great stuff at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin - Thank you! I try! ...I so was not feeling it when taking the pics. The popped tire was such a moodkill.

    Alannah - Brian laughed because he already blew out a tire twice on his car. One time on the freeway and another against that same storm grate! Third time's a charm, right? ...Oh, yeah, this top from Target is a few years old. I bought it for a black & white party. And didn't wear it again until I was gainfully employed.

    ReplyDelete