Monday, October 5, 2009

October 1, 2009 outfit -- I'm the one. Love me, love me, love me, love me.

What I wore to work:
10-1-09-a

What I wore to the mega-awesome Kylie Minogue show later that night:
10-1-09-b

I changed out of the skirt into a pair of jeans. I am just that lazy.

sweater: Nordstrom.....tanktop: H&M.....shoes: Wal-Mart
skirt: Ross.....jeans: Charlotte Russe
red purse: Dooney & Bourke.....plastic bag: merch booth

I still can't believe I saw Kylie in Oakland. Yeah, Oaktown!!! At the Fox Theater!, which is really small compared to the stadiums and arenas she's performed at. We Bay Area folk were truly blessed that night!

Before the show, I was only familiar with Kylie's Light Years and Fever albums and a handful of singles. Now, I'm positively hooked on X. My current favourite song is "The One," with "Like a Drug" a close second.

kylie-oakland-a
kylie-oakland-b
kylie-oakland-c
(The theater wasn't that big, yet there were huge LCD screens!)

kylie-oakland-d

Kylie is made of awesome, and she is so beautiful~!

That was the best show EVER!

I heart Kylie!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture of Kylie is so cute I could DIE. DIE!! I loved your pictures--thanks for taking so many for those of us who weren't there!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed her show. I am going to see her one day, if I have to fly to freaking Japan or wherever, I don't care!

    Glad you're loving X! I still need to send you some of her older albums--I have been really lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had more funds, I so would have followed Kylie the whole tour! I really wish I had seen BOTH Oaktown dates.

    Please take your sweet time with the older albums. X is dabomb-dot-com and I can't stop listening to it. :)

    ReplyDelete