Tuesday, October 27, 2009

100th Post~!

I'm celebrating my 100th post by drinking a bottle of kumquat DRY Soda and listening to the absolutely divine gem that is Sheena's A Private Heaven album.

It's too bad the outfit in today's post is nothing spectacular. I wore a baggy comfy outfit because I had a doctor's appointment. The two sweaters were a must because it was muy windy.

The lighting in the pics makes my face look pink. I swear, I was not drinking! ;) The night-time porch light kicked in right as I was taking them.

10-27-09-a10-27-09-b
baggy sweater: Nordstrom.....pullover: H&M.....pants: Wal-Mart
shoes: Aerosoles

6 comments:

  1. HAHA. Oh man. EVERY single time I hit a landmark, posts, followers, hits...I am bored by my outfit. But 100 posts!~ Yay!~ And you look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to hold off on my 100th post for a more interesting outfit, but who am I kidding? This is how I normally dress!

    And thank ya for the compliment. It made me blush, fir ril!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th, darling! Here's hoping to 100 more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    100 more? Yep, I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed your landmark post! Congrats! I think your outfit is appropriate since I always think pink and black = Leina~!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank ya!

    Maybe Post #200 will see me wearing yet another pink & black outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete