Friday, October 30, 2009

You'll find your sweet love in time. Hold on.

I had to wear the payless.com boots again. I just had to!

I wore a scarf this morning because it was a bit chilly. The wool coats are not coming out until it gets ridiculously cold.

A pic before the night-time porchlight kicked in.
10-30-09-a

A pic after the night-time porchlight kicked in.
10-30-09-b
pullover: H&M.....skirt: Steve & Barry's.....scarf: hand-knit
boots: payless.com
ring: hsn.com


Also making a repeat appearance is my hugemongous IMAN Global Chic cz ring.

10-30-09-c
10-30-09-d
14 carats of cz fun!

I wasn't able to do any close-ups of the scarf, which is okay by me. It's kind of ratty from being worn so much. I've knitted various complex scarves, but this simple garter stitch one is one I always reach for.

No comments:

Post a Comment