Monday, October 19, 2009

feel the buzz and hum along.

I am truly happy to brag about four wines that did not end up down the drain!

Bolla chianti, $6.95 on sale at CVS/Pharmacy
10-19-09-a
Nice flavour!

Piccinini chianti, $7.99 at Lucky Supermarket
10-19-09-b
Omigah, YUM!

Fish Eye cabernet sauvignon, $4.99 at Lucky Supermarket
10-19-09-c
This one almost scared me because it doesn't have a cork. Instead, it has a metal twisty cap. Even the super-cheap crappy wines I've tried had corks. So, it came as a huge surprise that this stuff tasted deeelicious. I'm definitely going to get this in a box! :)

Mad Housewife cabernet sauvignon, $7.99 at Zanotto's
10-19-09-d
Isn't this the cutest label EVER? And the wine is good, too!

Even the back label is nice!
10-19-09-e

2 comments:

  1. I love Mad Housewife. That's my regular red. I save anything more expensive for more-special-than-average occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, gina~! I am going to stock up on more Mad Housewife because that stuff is just way too awesome!

    ReplyDelete