Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Make me feel like I can make it real. You got me hooked.

How about I pair my fave pullover with a skirt that isn't completely black? Why not.

I'm shaking things up just a tiny bit.

10-6-09-a
10-6-09-b
10-6-09-c
10-6-09-d

The ribbed edging of the pullover was folded under to shorten it a few inches
because I wanted to show more of the skirt.


sweater: H&M.....secret tanktop: Nordstrom Rack
skirt: thrifted, Black & Brown in San Jose.....slip: Target
shoes: Payless


This skirt was purchased at Black & Brown in San Jose, a place I never would have thought of going into because thrifting wasn't my thing. Well, thrifting is my thing now all because of mon amie Emily. I'll be getting in the habit of checking out that particular shop every month or so, since I live so close to it.

Detail of the embroidery.
10-6-09-e

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt, and those colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be holding on to spring green even through winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh that skirt is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Em is my good luck charm when it comes to bargain shopping!

    ReplyDelete