Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunday, October 11 outfit - red hooded sweater

Sunday afternoon, I hung out with Maria. We had lunch at Eddie Papa's and then did some shopping at Best Buy and Target.

10-11-09-a
10-11-09-b
10-11-09-c
10-11-09-d
sweater: Kohls.....tanktop: Kohls.....jeans: Steve & Barry's
shoes: Wal-Mart

I was in the mood to buy dark red flats but not in the mood to buy pricey ones.
The answer: buy them on clearance at Wal-Mart.

10-11-09-e
10-11-09-f

After taking these outfit photos, I realised I needed a right-hand ring.
10-11-09-g
Say 'hello' to my little hugemongous friend!

silver prasiolite ring: It's A Girl Thing! in Willow Glen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that sweater--does it have a hood on the back? The shoes are awesome! I absolutely love that colour.

    I am jealous of your huge gem ring!! I love any ring that takes up half the length of a finger! That last picture is totally adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any huge rock rings?

    I'll wear that sweater again this weekend just so I can take a pic of its hood. :)

    ReplyDelete