Thursday, October 15, 2009

smiles like the sun, kisses for everyone, and tales---it never fails

I am a sucker for soda pop, and I'm an even bigger sucker for citrus-flavoured ones. Well, Erin had to be a total enabler by posting about DRY Soda. What do you know, they have one that's kumquat-flavoured. My curiosity was sparked!

After hanging out with Maria earlier tonight, I stopped by Gene's Fine Foods in P-Town and bought a pack of four bottles. I enjoyed me a bottle of the stuff on the 36-mile drive back to SJ. This soda is delicious! I really like how it has good flavour without much sugar. 50 calories of yum!

Next time, I'm trying it with some vodka and orange juice to make a carbonated screwdriver of goodness.

Hanging out with Maria after work and doing a bit of shopping Gene's Fine Foods brought me out of the funk I was in earlier. All through our work day, there were folks installing brand new carpet in the suite across the way. The carpet glue fumes were getting sucked up into the shared ventilation, thus making us all lethargic. Bleh.

Ah, fresh air and autumn leaves!
10-15-09-a
10-15-09-b
(This pose was inspired by this post over at Perez Hilton.)

10-15-09-c
sweater: Loehmann's.....tanktop: Kohls.....skirt: Steve & Barry's
shoes: Payless

2 comments:

  1. Don't you LOVE it? It's so good. And I bet that cocktail will be amazing.

    I love this skirt on you!~ I always look dumpy in skirts that length, but you look classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE this stuff. I'll buy the lemongrass flavour after work on Monday. Gene's Fine Foods is one of the few good things in P-Town.

    I have a lot of skirts this length because it's just easier to buy regular-length. My petite-self is too lazy to get them hemmed!

    ReplyDelete