Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need a shot of love 'cause I got a bad, bad habit.

(I'm really hooked on Kylie right now. I can't help it.)

I wasn't going to do a post today because I wore this outfit a little over a month ago and because I'm just out of it.

I took off early from work this afternoon to go to my dental appointment for a crown prep. Mold of tooth + local anaesthetic + demolition of tooth + another mold + temp crown = crown prep. Not fun. I was so out of it that when I left the dentist, I forgot the temp crown mold and had to run back inside to get it. And I was so out of it, I got on the wrong freeway on-ramp. HUH? I was on the freeway for a short while before I realised that I was heading back to work!

There are two things a bit different from the last time I wore this outfit: the black tanktop (tiny diff) and the number of buttons that were done up (slightly bigger diff).

Today's photos:
10-21-09-a
10-21-09-b
sweater: Papaya.....tanktop: H&M.....skirt: Steve & Barry's
shoes: Payless


Just for kicks --- a photo from 9-9-09:
9-9-09-redo
(Now, with slightly better Photoshop editing!)

Back when this photo was taken, I seriously couldn't button up this sweater over my stomach. That's why it's styled like this in the 9-9-09 shot. So, when I was able to button it up comfortably this morning, I was giddy! All the lunchtime walks and the afterwork workouts with Maria are starting to pay off. :)

Wait, why did I buy a sweater that didn't even fit that well? Because I liked the colour!

My reason for posting today is that today's post will serve as my motivator to keep working out.

Small steps! Small steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment