Tuesday, October 20, 2009

you shone like a torch in the dark, but here you are, another fallen star

Today, I wore a black outfit to simply show off my aubergine tights and ankle boots.

Because of this outfit, my manager kept calling me "Miss Trendy" throughout the day, which was just fine and dandy!

10-20-09-a
10-20-09-b10-20-09-c
sweater: Nordstrom.....top: Marshalls.....draped skirt: Target
tights: Payless.....ankle boots: Payless


The draped skirt was a total find on the clearance section at Target.com. It was only $6.98!

I have a name for these ankle boots: "Erin boots". Why? Because I thought of Erin right when I saw these at Payless. Heck, if ankle boots are awesome on her, maybe they'll look fine on me. ;)

10-20-09-e
10-20-09-d

These boots are so comfy!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I have tried those on and fought not to purchase them no less than 4 times. I adore them, and I hope I can get a pair at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt hott in these ankle boots. Now I have a total appreciation of ankle boots and now know why you own several pairs of them!

    I don't think you need this pair from Payless, but yet, I think they would just look soooo good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, yes, that outfit is so cute! Those boots look great! Two thumbs up. <3

    ReplyDelete