Thursday, October 22, 2009

i feel like speed. i feel like liquid.

After hanging out with Maria, I went to Gene's Fine Foods in P-Town for more DRY Soda. I bought a pack of lemongrass-flavour and another pack of kumquat-flavour.

When I got home, I decided to finally make "the carbonated screwdriver of goodness".

My recipe:
3 oz of Simply orange juice
1.5 oz of Russian Standard vodka
5 oz of kumquat-flavour DRY soda
a handful of ice

Combine these ingredients in that order in a tall glass. ENJOY~!

When I finished half of it, I poured in the rest of the kumquat soda. Waste not, want not!

And oh, yeah, this is an outfit blog after all....

Lookie, lookie, I'm wearing two sweaters!
10-22-09-a
baggy sweater: Nordstrom.....pullover: H&M.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles
bracelet: home-made
floral silver band: It's A Girl Thing! in Willow Glen
peridot ring: silverjewelryclub.com


10-22-09-b

Q: What is wrong with this picture?
10-22-09-c
A: This is my left hand!

I plumb forgot to put on my wedding set! But yet I put rings on my right hand?? Because I'm just weird, I moved the rings to my left hand.

2 comments:

  1. I have been loving all your Kylie lyric titles! There are so many to use, you could do them forever!

    Purple is a great colour on you (but I think I've already said that)!

    I love the fall leaves in the picture, and the light is so pretty! Imma look me up some of that DRY soda stuff. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice working at a scenic business park!

    You have GOT to try DRY Soda! I can't get over how it tastes good with such a small amount of sugar.

    ReplyDelete