Sunday, October 18, 2009

Repeat Sunday - red hooded sweater

I'm wearing my comfy red hooded sweater with skinny jeans again. And for some reason, I'm stuck on pairing this sweater with a teal top. Last week, it was a Kohls dark teal top. Today it was a bright teal top from Nordstrom Rack. The only big thing I changed up was the footwear.

And, oh yeah, I promised Alannah a pic of me with the hood on. :)

10-18-09-a
10-18-09-b
sweater: Kohls.....tanktop: Nordstrom Rack.....jeans: Charlotte Russe
boots: Bakers Shoes
silver topaz ring: silverjewelryclub.com
hematite band ring: ??, I bought it in 1996.


And why not? Another hood pic.
10-18-09-c

Stacking rings is fun.
10-18-09-d

Leather boots.
10-18-09-e

These boots were purchased from Bakers Shoes online. The boots were originally priced at $149.95, but I patiently waited till they were marked down to $49.95.

And why did I purchase these boots? Let's say that my fangirl tendencies can get the best of me. I wanted the same style boots that Lena Headey wore as 'Sarah Connor' on Terminator: TSCC. She totally rocked these boots. And I knew that that style boot could encompass my big calves because of the buckles.

Sarah Connor and her boots

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect!~ And I love the shot of you with the hood up, very Kylie, very cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the hood, my first thought was Kylie! That closeup of just your head is so freaking adorable. <3

    Also wow, I love those boots! Anything with buckles like that is totally awesome in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie looks so badass in a hood, so wow, yay!

    I need more excuses to wear the Sarah Connor boots. :)

    ReplyDelete